Girls-- Snakebite piercing yes or no?

i have my eyebrow and both ears pierced. I want snakebites but I don't know if it'll be too much. not trying to be the guy where girls say eww he has so many piercings.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they're cool, it also depends on what kind of girls you like. Some may not like it but others will, it also depends on what you really want. Don't let others decide what to do about yourself, do what you want

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think it's a good idea, depends on the face but also, as you already have a couple of piercings, you don't wanna over do it. Maybe just get one, most people can pull that off!

• need toask you about the ears peircing was it by a professional or what , I wanna get my ears peirced but I am not sure wher or what to do ? please answer me thank you ;) and for your question I am sorry but really don't ;)

• that's a really easy question to me... NOO!

• I like them

What Guys Said 1

• No dude only a small set of girls like snakebites you're limiting yourself.