Guys, Do You Prefer Brunettes or Blondes?

what are the reasons you like one over the other? *****providing pictures/links of what you like would really help! thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Dark hair, please! Preferably black, but anything dark would do. Blondes never seem to grab my attention.

I cannot provide links because my taste in women is weird and hard to search for online. But, you can go to Google Images, and search for "Winona Ryder". :)

What Guys Said 7

• Don't care. It depends on how the rest of the girl looks. Some girls look better with brunette, and some look better with blonde.

• Brunettes! Because they have dark hair and I like dark hair. I don't need to explain myself. Long, wavy dark hair is sexy on a sexy girl. If I find pictures it's going to have more to do with the girls face and her eyes then her hair, the hair just frames that face and those eyes... I can't really objectively look for attractive hair. That's not how it works.

• It really depends on the woman's body type. I prefer blond on lighter skin and brunette on darker skin. Blond on dark skin just looks atrocious. Brunette on...well brunette looks good on anything actually. I prefer Brunette.

• i wouldn't reject a girl for her hair color, not even if it were orange.

but lately, I prefer blondes.

• These questions are totally subjective. Some people like brunettes, others blondes.

• Variety. The same color's boring, I want blond, brunette, red-head, black. Mmm.

• Blondes.

What Girls Said 3

• It all comes down to the face really. If the girl has a pretty face then a guy can possibly fall for her. Whether she has their ideal color hair or not.

• Brunettes, because I am one and I just like them better somehow

• Brunettes, they're hotter