Whats your opinion on big & natural boobs that sag a little?

im about a G cup but when I take off my bra my boobs sag a little. I'm really concious of it.

i have a boyfriend and he says he doesn't mind but I think he's just being nice.

whats your opinion on them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Omnomnomnom. Usually big boobs have big areola and sag a bit, which is why I like them :p

What Guys Said 7

• If he says he doesn't mind, he doesn't mind because if he did mind, he wouldn't be going out with you. I'm personally not attracted to large breasts and would not date someone with them.

• Not a problem, its expected if they're big at least but not a turn off

• G cups are bound to sag a bit but that's no problem at all, in fact it's really good. I think it looks really sexy and I prefer big and saggy to small and perky.

• I'd love to see a pic in a bikini or in a bra. G cups on the right girl can be AWESOME!

• Good lord! What does a G cup look like?

• Everyone expects big boobs to sag, and it's not turning very many guys away. He said he likes them. Take his word for it. I'm sure they're fine, and even better that they are natural.

• a little is fine, if you're jump roping with them, then no.

What Girls Said 3

• your boobs sound awesome, no need to worry!

ALL boobs sag. ALL of them. even AA cups. it is natural and normal and perfectly fine. and NOT something you should stress about!

• I think a little sag on something a big as a G cup is natural, just embrace them.

• big boobs are going to sag . end of story. you can't havve huge boobs without a little sag...