What do you think when someone wears "plain" clothing?

Like, solid colored top and jeans, clothing that isn't flashy or have images/graphics on it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that's perfectly fine. From a style stand point it can be viewed different ways though. If it is clean, tailored well, and looks adult then you'll look suave but it can look a little rag tag or bland.

I don't think dressing like that is bad though because I'd hope someone doesn't spend all their time on clothing anyway..and think like Dr. Ian Malcolm..life is too short to wonder what you're going to wear

What Girls Said 7

• Safe options clothing wise, doesn't want to attract loads of attention, prefers to blend in with the background rather than stand out..can be a good or a bad thing!

• My boyfriend wears clothes like this and I think it makes him look more attractive cause doesn't ditract from his natural looks, rather brings them out. Especially black or white tops look best. As long as they are good quality and clean, brings an air that you look after yourself but aren't flashy about it :)

• I like it better that way. I'm not really into graphic tees.

• I wear that type of stuff at home mainly cause I like to wear something nicer outside than what I usually wear inside. But if you feel comfortable wearing that stuff I see no problem with that.

• i figure the guy is cheap and needs to get a job

• it would depend of the type of clothing.

so it may vary between really formal clothing or poor and *unfashioned*

• I figure that is what they like to wear. Nothing wrong with that.

What Guys Said 2

• I assumed they're either mentally constipated or homeless so I kill em.

• I think " oh that person decided to grow up"