Do guys think I'm too tall?

I'm 5'8 and this girl in my school keeps picking on me for it.. she always says things like " your tall and fat no guy is going to like you" -_- it's annoying and I'm like 108-115lbs depends on the day lol.

I seriously don't like when she picks on me ...never done anything to her that I can recall

Most Helpful Girl

• 5'8 isn't tall. At least around here? I would consider for a girl 5'10 and up to be tall. But I'm about 5'7 and I get called short a lot...when I definitely know I'm not short..what the heck. Ignore the girl saying that, she has something going on with her that she's uncomfortable or insecure about and she's targeting you to make herself feel better. Same old, same old.:p

• 5'7" is short? ok...but I never would have guessed that you are that tall!...good answer btw..(:(:(:

• I think 5'7 is a little above average height..or as far as I know.:p

What Guys Said 7

• Though I live pretty far from sourpatchchik we seem to have similar views on height. My wife is around 5'8 and my ex about the same and I never considered either tall. I consider 5'5-5'9 average.

• She's being unnecessarily nasty to you. As long as you aren't taller than the guy, its fine, and since the average guy is taller than you, you won't encounter any problems. :)

• nah that's a coo height.

at least for me it is, cause I'm 6'2.

don't worry about her tho, she's probably just insanely jealous.

• She sounds like a loser, stop giving her attention.

• screw that..I love tall females and onje of my best gfs was 6'1" ( I am 5' 11 1/2")

• you sound like a good height to me

• no I like tall girls (:

What Girls Said 6

• Hon, you've got nothing to worry about. You're around average, maybe a bit on the tall end, but it shouldn't be an issue. Height isn't really something that most guys are going to worry about too much, and plenty of them even prefer taller women. Don't listen to her, she's just being mean.

• You weight less than me and I'm 5"2! Don't stress about it, she's just being mean and 5"8 is tall but it's not anything to be ashamed of.

• Wow she has no life cause if all she has nothing better to do other than bother someone who has done nothing to them. And you aren't that tall. I actually have a friend who's taller and she has a boyfriend and everything and no one bothers her about her height.

• Thanks lol. I never thought I was that tall until I came into high school and her and her friends...are so annoying -_-

• You aren't that tall really. Actually you're a good height cause guys are usually like 6 foot and stuff so it would be awkward if you're shorter than that. I know from experience sadly -__-. Oh yeah and I would have punched that bitch in the face. But I'm not telling you to that cause you might be afraid to get suspended.

• You know she's just being vindictive because you're underweight if anything.

• You are not fat at all.

She is just jealouse of you.

• Your taller than most girls but there's nothing wrong with that, just ignore that girl