Anybody have a widows peak?

does anybody have one, do you shave it? or do you not care? I think mine makes me look like a villain or a nazi or something been thinking of shaving it, I've heard of some people doing it

Most Helpful Girl

• don't shave it ! I have one... it's really small, looks like this one link

What Girls Said 4

• If you shave it you'd have to really maintain it or you'd look even weirder with two inches of half inch stubble hair, ya know.

I don't think it's strange to have one just another trait :)

I don't have one but a sibling does and she's fine :)

I say rock it

• I have one and I really hate it. I have thought about getting bangs many times to hide it but I know I won't be able to manage bangs so I just part my off to the right and it's less noticeable that way.

It doesn't look bad on guys so you should leave it.

• I have one. my mom always told me it's a sign of beauty. I don't mind it at all. It makes me look unique. Plus I can pull off vampiress really f***ing easily on Halloween

• I have a widows peak but I leave it. I usually let my bangs fall over it so it's not noticeable. Don't shave it cause it will look weird and might grow in sort of strange looking. Who cares that you have a widows peak its what makes you, you!

What Guys Said 2

• I have one...whenever I get a haircut I do cut it, because I prefer the edged-up look.

I don't HATE the widow's peak but I don't hate it.

• i don't have one