Guys what are your favorite nail colors?

on hands and toes?

do you prefer naturals like a baby pink or something flashy like a fire red or do you prefer dark colors like purple, grey or dark red? or a metallic silver?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know what it's called since I'm a guy but I like it when they're like clear and shiny with white tips on both hands and toes. That look is sexy no matter if the girl is dressed classy in a dress or in a t-shirt. That one is my favorite but I do like other colors also and like it when girls change colors a lot if they're into painting their nails or getting them done.

What Guys Said 7

• It depends on the other colors you wear, of course, but in general, metallic silver is so soothing to watch, and usually makes a good contrast wth any bright colors you re wearing. And it's somewaht natural looking, too, which I like.

• im not a HUGE fan of black or browns...i like those pastely colors as well as the dark girlie colors too like red and dark purple. :)

• dark metallic colors, or self-invented ones

are the two things I prefer, beside natural of course

• Naturals I think? I never really pay much attention to them except to let her know I noticed them.

• natural

• Natural as in no nail color/polish.

• Couldn't care less.

What Girls Said 1

• In the winter and fall I like dark vampy colors like, chocolate brown, black, green, gunmetal, plum, silver

In the spring and summer I generally like natural colors like peach, nudes or neutral pinks or even white on my hands and then for toes soft/pastel colors like coral, lavender, mint green, turquoise,

I almost never wear bright or neon colors but I do have a silver glitter and neon orange.

• LOL didn't notice you were asking guys. Oops.