Guys, do you find blonde hair and green eyes attractive?

I have green eyes and (natural) blonde hair. I am always hearing how guys do not find blondes attractive. I can understand why you would not find fake blondes attractive what with those dark roots that grow in on the top of their heads and everything, but what about natural blondes? with green eyese? how bout with a few freckles?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you just want to know if you're attractive or not. If that's the case, you should probably just post a link with a picture and ask people what they think.

That being said, generally I'm a huge sucker for green eyes. I'm not a big fan of blonds, but every girl has a unique look and there are always exceptions to the generality. Fake blonds are obviously not one of them, but natural blondes definitely can be. I prefer more of a dirty blond hair, but it depends on so many other factors.

What Guys Said 3

• My preference: Brown skin; Black hair; Brown eyes. By the way, I have: White skin; brown hair; green eyes.

• I love blond hair, and I love green eyes. In fact, the girl I like now has blond hair and green eyes. Also, freckles are cute.

• i go for anything, but I LOVE red heads with green eyes, that's a very rare combination and I tend to go for the rarities, plus, it just looks good

blondes only get their reputations because that's how the present it, if they actually took the time to not present themselves the way they do, they might have it better, than what you think they do...

i'll tell you I was a natural beach blonde, but I was never in the sun, so I turned a dirty blonde (blondes gone brown) but I never had the typical blonde reputation that people give them, ya know?

What Girls Said 0