Bracelets + long skirts. Love it or hate it? why?

Its a new trend and I don't see many people wearing it I find it to be cute but still not sure if I would be bold to wear it...

What do you guys think about it

link

link

• I love it
  • I hate it
Another look

link

link
Lol You naughty boys link 3 shows too much its only the black one with a long skirt lol
Link 3 is the 5 th photo lol

OMG wtf is the title its not bracelets

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the look, I would wear it. The one in the first link is much better, the second one looks bad.

What Guys Said 5

• Definitely not a fan.

• Neither love nor hate it. Not sure why you must be so extreme with the poll options.

• Well just So I can see what people think If You just don't hate or love don't answer the poll, its just easier to have An opinion that way

• should still have a poll option for people who don't hate it or love it, as it is, the votes are likely going to be skewed

• This is true and is the reason I did not participate in the poll..although the third link is making me reconsider...O.O

• It's OK by me...(:(:(:

• It looks okay. I like it better in the first pic where there is no stomach showing, if they were all like that it would be much better.

• Why isn't skin sexy in that area?

• Ok I always thought it was sexy

• That's just my opinion, I'm sure most guys think differently.

• I think you need to have spectacular breasts to pull it off.

• Disagree as it is Like a bra anyone can use it

• It looks fine! What's wrong with that? Hahaha!

Like I said though, the key to making this look work is having the body to pull it off.

• I don't think You need spetacular boobs for this just a normal body

What Girls Said 4

• Not a fan. It looks like you tried to buy a corset but got lost along the way... and (in the case of the second), attacked by a man wielding a machete who cut off half of your clothing.

• Lol You are funny I must agree the second look is really bad

• not a fan..

• It is the kind of thing I would expect to see at the beach to me it looks like a girl wearing a long skirt over her bikini, I think it would look way nicer if the top was just full length and tucked into the skirt.

• But the creativity Is because its a new proportion...

• LOVE it for the beach or somewhere appropriate. not sure about grocery shoppingor something