A deep purple solid v neck? what do you think?

I'm really digging v necks lately, solid dark colors, no graphics, and then with dark blue or black jeans depending on the color. but I have this really deep purply purple one and I love it but what would you girls think? how about the style as a whole? what else could I do to add to the look or even if you think I should dress differently let me know :)

Most Helpful Girl

• mmh yeah sounds good to me...what kind of purple? link

link

• closer to the second link.

• yeah perfect! this purple goes well with dark jeans, I wouldn't add anything :)

What Girls Said 5

• There's something about v-neck t-shirts that makes guys attractive. Also, purple is my favorite color. Your selection of clothing is perfect, but that's just my opinion. I have to go subtly suggest that my boyfriend gets that outfit you just described. x_x

• Purple is a good color, and there's nothing wrong with a 'plain' look...If anything some of those graphics shirts with shiny stuff and everything else is a bit ridiculous. I say go for it!

• Sounds fantastic. Only a man more secure in his sexuality can wear colors that might be deemed "feminine"

• Mm. h-o-t hot! just make sure you have a nice body, and don't add a stocking cap or you might risk looking too "scene-ish" if that makes sense..and some sweet jordan shoes or vans would be hot with it too! hope I helped :)

• my body isn't in the best of shape but I'm not fat lol. sometimes I do add a beanie or a 59fifty hat depending on how I want to look that day.

• 59fifty hat sounds perfect. but the beanie, I just imagine that and think "skater dude" not "hot guy with style" and I mean, if you have good hair don't go screwing it up with a beanie! and I also think it would attract the wrong type of girls (well, I don't know exactly what kind of girls you are trying to attract, but from what I think the type of girls that I think would like that look sound like girls that you wouldn't like). also, what kind of shoes do you wear?

• I have more of a skate-culture basis to my persona though. I like rock music and action sports. I also am a musician. as for shoes I wear these really cool leather sneakers. they're inspired by vans but they look a little classier. but they aren't skate shoes. I've never really been one to style my hair all that much really either.

• I like the v-neck look. Preferably white or black, but it doesn't really matter. Especially with a pair of skinny jeans

What Guys Said 2

• V-necks look very, very gay.

• see above. and the female answers ;)

• Even so, they still look gay.

Most girls like Christiano Ronaldo, but the fact remains that he also looks extremely gay.

• I don't have a gay look though nor do I get super fashionable. I keep things a little more on the simple side but still trendier.

• Sew on a rainbow while you're at it