Guys, your thoughts about fake nails?

link

do you like it, or prefer it natural

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I think natural is less intimidating. Some women go all "claws" with their fake nails and that sh*t is scary. Plus, the longer (and stronger) the nails are, more chance of an... accident.

What Guys Said 7

• Fake ass nails for fake ass bitches. I don't care about a girl's nails the slightest though if they're long and fake, I'll avoid her.

• Whenever I ask a woman out and she shows up wearing fake nails, I remove them with a bottle opener.

• My thoughts are that fake nails are a total waste, of both time and money. Fake nails are a purely vanity item that no one needs. I'd rather see that time and money spent on a gym or books.

• I like natural, but still good-looking nails. I don't mind nail polish, but I do like the thing that makes the nails brighter (forget what it's called).

• keep it natural ^-^

• I have never, and will never care about a girls nails.

• I would prefer natural nails, but if she liked wearing fake nails it would not bother me.

What Girls Said 2

• I hate my natural nails. They chip off and peel constantly. The are fragile and break easily.

The natural nail pic you showed has acrylic on them.

Anyway, I get my nails done. My real ones are a burden.

But all in all, most guys like the french manicure or anything short and they like natural nails as well. But some don't even notice nails...

I personally always get mine done in the rounded way link it looks sort of real..but not over the top. I don't like overly long nails. When I feel fancy I get the square.

My real nails look like this link It is not due to fake nails. They have always been like that..even before I started doing my nails.

• i am sure most guys prefer it natural, but most will not object to a woman because she gets her nails done with acrylic or gel or some "fake" surface

especially if she keeps them a reasonable length.

hell, many guys won't even notice.

i get acrylic because my natural nails suck. they break a lot, don't hold polish well (it always chips so quickly on my nails) so with my natural nails I would have to get a manicure so often just to keep them looking decent. or keep them bare, short, and ugly.

so I just get acrylic. it is actually cheaper than it would be to get a manicure every week, and the acrylic adds a shape and the polish actually stays on. my place does them thin and I don't let them get obscenely long.my guy did ask me if I have acrylics but he isn't exactly throwing me out for having them.