Do guys really care about girls' arm hair?

I have some dark brown hair on my arms. They are pretty thin and short but you can see it. They look blond in the sun but appear darker when I'm inside. I used to shave my arms in high school, but it's so much work! I had to shave every single day cause it grows so fast and get all prickly and gross. I shave my arm pits and legs, but is it really necessary to shave my arms too? Do guys really prefer shaved hairless arms on girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd prefer it shaven personally. But if it really comes down to it, I'd say legs and arm pits are the only important places really. If it isn't too obvious and it doesn't make you look like a man, go ahead and don't bother.

What Guys Said 6

• Oh God, don't pay attention to Mr Superficial, what a loser.

If the guy your interested in is worried about your arm hair, here's a hint: DUMP HIM NOW

• That is funny you of all people using a homophobic slur. The biggest closet case on here.

• lol. Here is my impression of you. " Me lift weights. Me make strong."

• Poe's law - I can't tell if he's a troll, or an idiot.

• I don't see hair as a bad thing, as long as it's not out of control. I prefer -some- kind of hair on my women, makes me feel less like a pedo.

• Don't worry about shaving your arm hair, I don't think most guys are bothered by it.

• Hairy arms are a major turn off for me. A little hair, I can live with, but only if it doesn't stand out. Most girls have a little bit, but if it's dark and noticable, then I will be turned off.

Sorry, but that's my honest answer.

I know lots of girls that wax. Ever thought of that?

• As long as they don't look like this guys arms you're good: link

• I prefer epilating my arms. I'm gonna do it tonight since you've just reminded me. Also, there's this Indian girl in my class who has really dark hair on her arms. It's like a midget anorexic black Sasquatch.

What Girls Said 8

• link

Yay or Nay?

• I shave mine. I think it looks manly when girls have arm hair.

• Screw that, I like my arm hair. Mine's not too dark but not too light either. No one's ever commented on it before, but recently my older sister did. ''GOD, WOULD YA SHAVE YOUR ARMS, WOMAN!'' But, again, I don't really care, I like having arm hair. :)

• I shouldn't do it because then they won't be so soft anymore and they will be more noticeable then before if you don't shave them for a few days.

• I don't shave my arms at all. the hair is not really dark but its not light either. It actually matches my skin tones so that you can't really tell it's there. Even if you rub your hand against my air the hair is soft. When girls shave their arms they get prickly stubble when it grows back

• I get rid of mine, and it's not even dark at all...I just hate the feeling.

• Just bleach the hair.. I have arm hair and I hate that it's dark but I bleach it and it becomes blond and it looks nice and not as noticeable since it's not black anymore.. Also don't shave u will get prickly- just trim it down and keep it to a short length..

• just curious what ethnicity are you?