What if a guy is nice looking, but has a slightly long nose?

Women tell me I am a cute and sometimes a nice looking guy, but my nose is kind of long and I feel self conscious about it sometimes. Have you women ever really liked or dated a guy who was nice looking, dressed nice, and great personality he just had a big nose...what do you think about that honestly. Would you suggest he get it done if it made him more confident?

Most Helpful Girl

• You know what they say about long noses... (; no but I think a nose is the ugliest feature on anybody no matter what ha ha so I can't tell you that I like it, but strangely enough.. I like when guys have those unique crooked noses. BUT I'm sure its not even long. my best friend (a girl) has a "long" nose (thats what she thinks) but I say that it fits her face and she wouldne be her if she had it any other way.. Plus she's hot! so A nose is a minor issue. Love it and yourself <3

What Girls Said 5

• Like anything on someones body it's a characteristic of them! I've know many guys with long noses and they are so cute. So it really wouldn't matter to me! Plus I'd fall for them because of everything about them not just their face haha. So no don't get it done, just leave it be :) it's part of who you are!

• now that you are goodlooking,it's not a big deal with your slightly long nose.no need worrying about.

• Personally I'm attracted to guys with long noses that are slightly crooked, I think it makes the face more masculine, but it also depends on how well the nose goes with the rest of the face

• For me is not so important boys' beautiful bodies or faces, I think that more important is what you have inside this sexy body ;)

• Some stupid guy with a long nose used to make fun of me, now I hate long noses. I wish I could get back at that stupid long nose insecure guy.

What Guys Said 1

• go see shah rukh khan