Are V-necks OK to wear at church?

I'm gonna start going to church, for personal reasons.

I got tons of V-necks lol, they are all plain, black and white.

So is it ok? the only thing I'm worried about is my tattoos showing. I've got both of my triceps tatted, and the back of my neck (there is a pic on my profile)

Most Helpful Girl

• it probably depends on the church. the church I attend is pretty laid back with their dress code for one of the services, so they would be perfectly acceptable for that time. however, some members, (often older, more traditional members) might frown upon your casual dress. I would say compare what you hope to wear to what others are wearing. I also think that it really should not matter though, because church is the place where all people are to be accepted, so wear whatever you want, because I don't think god really cares

What Girls Said 5

• You should be fine unless the church you plan to attend is very strict and up tight. Those colors are demure...not flashy so why not :)

• Dude, it should be fine lol. Generally it's women that need to think about how much/how little they're wearing to church

• A good church won't care what you look like because Jesus just wants to love you and get to know you. He doesn't care how your dressed or the tatoos that you have he just cares about you and is happy that you are there.

• It should be fine, don't worry. they can't throw you out by what you wear

• They won't care what you wea and if they do... That isn't a good church, because they should only care about the fact that you are attending :)

What Guys Said 5

• sorry dude, even god doesent like little douches

• seems fine

• It depends on the church, really. Some are very casual, while you might be better off dressing up just a little for others. It also probably depends on when you're there. Sunday mornings might be different from Wednesday nights. Maybe you drive by and see what people are wearing when they come out, or just wear something else for the first time until you get a feel for it.

• maybe you could*

• As long as you don't have awesome t!ts, you should be fine for church.

• No, it'll probably make you look like a homosexual

and you know how much the church dislikes homosexuals