Tall guys, would you want children with tall women or short women?

Are you attracted to one more than the other group usually?

And do you want to have children with tall women so your children will have a higher chance of being tall as well?

If you prefer short women, are you ever worried that your kids may come out shorter as well?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I was completely without ethics and ruthless, I'd screw short petite women and have kids with a tall one.

However I'm neither, and married someone who was moderately tall.

What Guys Said 3

• Well I'm on the shorter end of tall at 6'0 and a females height as far as if I would have kids with her is not an issue. Shoot just finding the one I would want to have kids with is the main thing. It's all in the genes at the end of the day. I'm taller than both my parents and sometimes things like that skip a generation anyway.

• wouldnt matter to me

• My dad is 6'2" and my mom is of average height for a woman, I don't remember her exact height at the moment... My brothers and I are all taller then my dad. So I'm not too worried about it. Even if I get married to a short woman and have kids, my boys will likely be 6+ feet. =P I'm attracted to short girls more often, but there's no way to tell who I'll end up with.

What Girls Said 0