How do you dye the bottom rest of your hair without getting dye on my roots that I'm trying to grow out?

Okay so I dyed my hair blond but then my natural brown was coming back so I just dyed it all brown hoping to just grow it out. but now it has faded TERRIBLY and is almost blond again on the bottom and brown again where my roots are. how do you dye the bottom rest of your hair without getting dye on my roots that I'm trying to grow out? ...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You need to go to a salon and tell them to remove all the colors in your hair and then dye it again the color you want but choose some good hair coloring/dyestuff product that stays for along time, it is better to dye your hair in a salon. It sounds like what you used doesn't stay for along time.

• u can tell your need to the barber, he will help u.or you can just cut off those terrible parts.