Guys: What do you want your girl to smell like?

Maybe you have a favorite perfume your woman wears, or maybe it is just her shampoo? You tell us!

Most Helpful Guy

• I like when they smell fruity. Like those sprays that make them smell like green apples or something, I don't know. Something like these link link

What Guys Said 3

• I like floral light perfumes and body mists. None of that strong crap that one of your aunts probably drowns herself in.

• Like cream. I had a girl come by the house and she smelled like flowers from the cream she used to put on. The smell would stay on my pillow for days...I loved it!

• Like lotion?

• Yeah lotion, whatever. I never paid attention to the brand, but I know she got it from Bed Bath and Beyond. It was sexy as hell.

• Thanks for the opinion! Really appreciate it!

• I want my women to smell clean. If she has a perfume on that is really unique I'll keep thinking about the smell.

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend loves my perfume Euphoria by Calvin Klein. I wore it on our first date and he's loved it ever since.