Lingerie.... what do you think?

Do you think lingerie is important to a special night with someone? do guys even notice if your underwear match?

Most Helpful Guy

• If its a special night, lingerie is always a plus, but if its just regular underwear, yes we notice if it matches or not, but most of the time really don't care

What Guys Said 6

• i notice when the undies match...they don't ALWAYS have to match, but if the colors go well (like pink bra with black panties) then I like that's too. :)

Lingerie is special when used for special occassions, like his birthday or an anniversary :)

• Yes it's important, and if it matches, we'll notice, but if it doesn't, then who's to say we care, or we'll comment on it.

• I think it's hot when they match. Not that is a turn off if they don't match. A girl in hot underwear is always sexy though. Especially if the panties are all wet when they come off! That's super hot!

• Naw...who cares..coming off as fast as possible..<3<3<3=D

• Guys are to worried about it bu hey it's a nice present to unwrap :)

• I much prefer girls that go bra-free. But then I love them small.

What Girls Said 5

• Is it important? No. Is it a plus or extra fun? Yes

They might notice if they match or not, but they don't care, and if one did care it would be weird.

• lingerie when I buy it is like yea nice lets take it off..when he buys it ..keep it on you look hot and lets do it

• I do and so doesn't my BF, he loves it when I wear lingerie, especially nylons and pantyhose with high heels. It makes me feel sexier too.

• Most definitely! My boyfriend gets even more turned on when I wear matching underwear ;)

• I don't think it is or isint important..it's once personal choice to wear it or not but I think its a cute detail.