Girls, how low on the looks scale are you willing to go to date a guy?

from 1-10 how low would you go. AND also rate yourself in looks if you could please.

Most Helpful Girl

• For the past several years I've been mostly dating mid 3's to a low 5. Since I'm admittedly a little wary of goodlooking guys and like to usually give the guy who no one else would ever consider a chance.

But to be perfectly frank with you, I have never encountered so many lies, manipulation, and just all-around judgmental attitudes from supposedly nice guys, that lately I've decided to start dating up like higher 5's - 8's. If a guy has the personality and character though, as long as I'm in some way attracted to him then I have no problem dating lower.

What Girls Said 12

• Lowest 7 (6 if he has a good body), myself 7. Shallow? 'Admittedly yes' (and let the down votes begin).

• P.S.

The 1-10 scale will only apply to you/yourself. e.g. If I saw a guy and thought he was really hot I would give him a 10 because he is exactly my type. But in reality he's probably only an 8, he could never be a model he's attractive to most or many but not to everyone.

• I have to be attracted to him. I think the whole rating scale is bullsh*t and it's inaccurate because most people are going to have a different idea as to where whoever stands on the scale. But I will not pursue a guy romantically if I'm not attracted to him.

• Guys have told me I'm an 8, I'm guessing I'm somewhere between 7-8. Once I pursued a guy that was a 5, but normally I go for 7's and 8's

• Me to just like miss ManaX

Lowest I would go is 7, and 6 if he has the body. I would rate myself 9-10

• It's really hard to say, because my 10 can be a one to someone. I'd say it depends on how I react to the guy. If I hate him, I won't find him attractive, if, on the other hand, he is tolerated by me, I will give him a high raking. :) I can only judge after I talk to him a least a little. The lowest ranking would be 5 though.

In looks I'd rate myself from 4 to 5, maybe even 3 but I've tarted to like myself quite recently.

• 4. Even though I hate the looks scale.

• I've only dated once because I am quite picky... Not when it comes to looks, but it just has to FEEL right! Hahahaa, I sound like a freak xP Think I would say that I could go down to 3 or 4, but looks are such an individual thing, what I consider a 4 might be a one or a 10 to someone else... Myself I would prbably rate a 5, 6 at most... But I'm content with the way I look, I don't dislike myself.

• Well, I would rate myself 7 and would date a guy at lowest rating 4.

• As long as he's average looking.. Rating would be: 4-6

Rating myself is a 3.

• I don't go by looks so I can't answer this one :-/

• i hate this. I have never loved anyone before my current boyfriend; I had never even really dated before him. all of the guys who I was attracted to before I met him (so I would've considered them "higher" on the looks scale) didn't work out for various reasons. they were nice to look at, but there was little else. when I origionally met my boyfriend, I'll admit that he did not catch my eye because he was super georgeous. his personality and sense of humor attracted me, and because of that he gets sexier to me everyday

• 5-7 is the range I think I would date in. I feel like I'm a 5

What Guys Said 3

• i rate myself a 10 because I can't rate myself any higher, I'm not gonna rate myself lower because that will wreck my confidence level and I can't have that.

Anyone that rates them self lower is not showing enough confidence and settle for less, which you shouldn't do. Always strife for more and be more, because you are worth it !

• All the women on here are liars

• Let's see… If I am a -3 the lowest I would go is 18.

• You have the wrong picture of yourself, in your head I mean. I would say your at least an 8 for me. Definitly a lot more handsome than most guys. In my opinion.

• It was a joke...