Makeup advice for my lips & eyes?

Can you recommend a lipstick that I can wear everyday to make my lips pop with shape? No reds please lol

Also, any tips for how I can make my eyes bigger?

For those who aren't in my friends list, general advice is very welcome. For those who are friends, I have one pic of me on my profile if you need it for reference. If not, general advice is good

Most Helpful Girl

• For lips, get a natural colored lip liner and fill your lips in, go for a subtle pink or earthy tone to make sure you don't look too over the top, you want to look as natural as possible on the lips. Make - up is all about enhancing the natural features you have and adding a bright red isn't exactly sticking to that rule, you don't want to drown out your face with that kind of color.

As for the eyes, don't weigh them down too much, put more mascara on the top then you do on the bottom and avoid wearing heavy eye-liners because this brings down the top eyelid and skews the focus on the eye size. Don't use any eye-liner on the bottom, I think it makes the eyes look a lot smaller and unshapely.Make sure you use the mascara stick properly, get one with thinner bristles at the end so you can emphasize the fine, tiny eyelashes in the corners.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• basically what amberyhhh said, but you can also apply white eyeliner on the bottom to make them look bigger/rounder. I do it all the time and it really works c:

• Lips - I am not sure for I don't ever wear lipstick and only chapstick.. - Maybe a mauve shade? I mean, you really can't go wrong when it's 2 shades darker or lighter. link - Shane looks like good on you or a bit of a lighter color. You can try a tan neutral gloss.

Eyes - The eye colors should be neutral, soft, and subtle to best enhance and flatter your complexion. Also, you can add a tint of white on the inner ridge where the tear duct is. It can make your eyes appear bright and a bit bigger.

I think a deep blue will go nice with your color eyes assuming they are brown or hazel? (I can't really tell by your picture)

You can try to add a little shimmer on your brow bone. Perhaps, a nude color. You have nicely shape eyebrows so it'll look good.

• i don't know about the lipstick. I wear lipstain but I don't want bold lips. I like that subtle barely there color.

but on my eyes, I use that maybelline falsies mascara. I curl my eyelashes first and curl them again after the mascara dries. and I put more on top than the bottom. for me, eyeliner makes my eyes look bigger. you can use liquid eyeliner on top and make it winged. it looks a lot cleaner than pencil. I've noticed pencil eyeliner makes most people's eyes look smaller, but not mine. and my eyes look a lot bigger with makeup. my eyes aren't so big. try it. experiment with different things to see what works for you.

• I have naturally smaller eyes and I always do my make up like this: link I'm not sure if it actually makes my eyes look bigger but it looks really nice and I think suits most girls. As for lips I wear clear lip gloss or M.A.C lipstick in a color called please me (it is a pink).