Stretch Marks?

What are girl's views on stretch marks on a guy. I have them on my arms and shoulders from lifting weights. They don't seem to go away. Is that unattractive?

0|0
3|0

Most Helpful Girl

• lol, it's funny because if I have them on myself, I freak out (luckily they've faded completely =]) but if I see them on someone else, I'm like "whatever" besides, if you have a fairly pale skin tone, they'll blend in eventually because they fade to white after several months. but to minimize scarring, I suggest going to the drug store and buying Mederma, it's a real life saver, I don't know how my hips would look now if I didn't use it!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I never thought that they were a big deal. I think that if they do care about them it wouldn't be very fair because most women will have them after pregnancy someday and I'm sure that they wouldn't want their man to think that they were unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me and my girls sometimes notice stretch marks on some guys arms but we find it normal, besides we have stretch marks as well so we can't really be judging it because we don't like people judging us because of it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.