How skinny is too skinny, your standards?

How skinny is too skinny? Excluding the anorexics, I mean, how skinny (that is healthy) is too skinny for you?

My weight is usually around 150ish or the upper end of 140's. (148-149). I'm about 5'11, 5'10 3/4 to be more precise.

I'm curious to know what everyone's preferences are.

Don't give me the personality bullsh*t stuff either, That is important but usually people don't get to that stage before they figure out if the person is attractive to them.

I prefer girls to be around 120-135ish.. 140 is pushing my limits. I wouldn't date someone bigger than me, unless it was natural..but there aren't many of those cases out there. I see a lot of cellulite than the 'naturally big'.

I've got lean muscle, but I'm no where near buff. More toned.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how tall the guy is. I wouldn't want to be with someone who weighed close, or less than me. (I'm in the lower 120s), and as long as they're taking care of themselves it doesn't really matter...Besides I've always had a thing for skinny boys.

What Girls Said 4

• He'd have to be pretty dang skinny. The guy I like is 6ft and 135 ish...That's skinny lol. But I still think he's hot. And I'm pretty tiny so it's not like a guy's going to be "too close" to my weight as it is.

• Weight means very little. It depends on how you look, ya know?

I'm 5'10" and I weigh about 148-149 kgs too. I'm curvy, but naturally rather slim. My SO weighs a little less than me and is the same height as me. His body sounds like yours - lean muscle with a lot of tone. I dig the heck out of his body, and I think it's well near perfect.

• Personally, I consider a guy who is 5'11 and 150 pounds skinny. I would like a guy to be taller and bigger than me. I'm 5'5 and in between 130 and 140.

• oh wow, you sound really skinny :0 can you post a pic lol I don't think you sound too skinny though. I really don't care as long as he is taller and weighs more than me. This isn't hard, because I am like 5'4" and weigh 125-130lbs lol

• Fosho send in a message if/when you add.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't go by weight because it really throws off your own personal image of a person. At a height of 5'5" I weigh in at 186lbs but I get told I look like I'm 160lbs.

But back to your question, it all depends on the height of the girl. Shorter girls can pull off a thinner look than taller girls. But if a girl looks like I can snap her in half with my finger (not anorexic) then she is too skinny. Or if I could make an 'okay' sign with my thumb and index finger, and wrap it around her upper arm with ease.