Do you judge an unattractive person as being stupid and lazy?

We have a habit as being extra harsh on those who aren't all that appealing. Whether they are just plain, messy hair, bad skin, overweight or just not appealing one bit. Have you ever been or known of a situation where a person was judged harshly because of their attractiveness?

Most Helpful Girl

• something like the reverse of this happened today at work, there's this girl I work with who is very petit and skinny, and in a conversation someone was like "well, you obviously have the fitness bug" because she's skinny people assume she takes very good care of herself and admire her for it,

...but the reality is this is a girl who doesn't own a single pair of sneakers ...she has glandula fever which knocked off a whole lot of weight.

• Thats sad...people are such jerks sometimes.

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't judge them as being stupid or lazy, but it's true that most people treat attractive people much better than they would less attractive people, and sometimes out of jealousy/bitterness they do the opposite.

• I don't do this.

What Girls Said 1

• You shouldn't look down on anyone unless you're bending over to help them up.