What do you think of that girl?

without mak link

with make-up

link

Most Helpful Guy

• She looks better without the make-up

What Guys Said 9

• I don't know, I think she looks pretty attractive in both of those pics. I don't know what these other guys are talking about.

• The first pic, I don't know what she's doing with her lips.. but its not that attractive and she looks baked. Second pic looks way better.

• It's scary, really.. makes me want always to handle a bucket of water when going out, but girls definitely won't be too understanding of my concerns after dousing them.

• With.

• Looks much better without.

• You gotta be f***in' kidding me!

• No, I'm not. Too much eyeliner, too much eyeshadow, ugly. Her hair is all tucked in and tight, not attractive. And her lips are freaking reflective.

All her features look better on the first pic.

• stunning.

• Two weird pics...prefer the no makeup tho

• She looks good either way.

• Much better without.

What Girls Said 5

• Those are both pretty bad pictures

But she more than likely gets more attention with makeup

Guys on here don't like makeup, but the reality of it is an attractive girl is an attractive girl. She'll get more attention when she's at her best and it's hard to judge what her best may be with bad pics

• gotta agree..both are bad pics..looks high in the first one..but WAY too much makeup in the 2nd...why can't we ever seem to have a happy medium? A pic with a normal expression (and doesn't look high)...a little makeup might be fine...gawd that 2nd pic looks like someone guilded her..O.O

• She's pretty either way

• I honestly don't find her attractive without make-up on. But maybe it's cause it's a really badly taken self picture. I mean doing the fish lips while seeing a limited part of her head is really difficult to make a judgement on. With make-up though she looks beautiful. I'm sure if the first picture was taken better we could get more accurate answers.

• The first one is a pretty bad pic, not because she has no makeup on, but because it's just taken at an odd angle with a really odd facial expression.

Anyhow, bad quality and weird angles aside... am I the only one that think she looks fine, sans makeup and makeup wise? Really, men's standards are too high these days without realistically knowing what they themselves are.

I think the girl in the photos is pretty attractive either way, and to be honest if she were to walk up to a guy in real life and start talking to him, I hardly doubt that he'd ignore the attention from her.

• Beautiful in the first one, nice style too but completely different in the second, didn't like the hairstyle choice or make-up, looks very orange.