To women who like men in neck ties:

Can you tell if it's a clip-on? I used to think clip-on ties were stupid, but now I think ties in general are stupid. However, I might wear one if women are attracted to it. I just don't want to have to tie it and be uncomfortable. So does it make a difference?

Please tell whether or not you can tell the difference in your answer.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are going to wear one then wear the real deal. Clip ons should be banned past high school.

Not classy or stylish. There do

It's sexy when guys know how to handle a tie. Just saying!

What Girls Said 4

• I love when guys wear real ties, especially since I've started to have to wear one myself for work. Clip ons are awful and tacky but if you can tie a good tie and stand wearing them, big turn on.

• I don't really care tbh.

• yes I can tell if its a clip on ... but on the other hand I don't want you to be uncomfortable.. your call

• Yes I can tell if the tie is real or clipon, but I don't care which it is.

What Guys Said 3

• How about you tie a tie like a real man and strut that sh** like a boss. There's an honest feeling about putting a tie on that clip on just can't match. It's like shaving with an electric razor instead of a real one. There's just no competition.

• I wear a suit and tie to work Monday through Friday, and I'm here to tell ya it makes a huge diffence in how people perceive you.

• dressing for a work function or social function sometimes requires us guys to dress up. yup dude, including a tie. sort of a thing all guys have to know how to pull off, even if stupid. as for clip ons. noooooooo. learn to tie a tie. it is part of being a guy. man up and just do it.

• I can tie a tie. I'd just rather not:P

• me either bro. but sometimes for work, I have to clean up and dress for the game. But if I have to, I do it right.