Are blond girls generally more desirable than girls of other hair colors?

I feel like the guy I'm talking to would be more into me if I were blonde.

Do you believe that in general, blondes are more desirable to men than girls with other hairs colors?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm blond now but I got more positive attention when I had orange or purple hair. I'm naturally a light blond and people still have this stereotypical view of a 'dumb blonde' this gets me very much unwanted attention from the wrong guys most of the time - they think I'll be some cutesy absent minded girl who just wants to stand there and look sweet which couldn't be more wrong. As a blond appreciating the beauty of other females I think brown hair is the best hair color because it's so diverse, natural and healthy looking, in most cases anyway.

What Guys Said 8

• Possibly in general but they're near the bottom on my list of preferences.

• i like darker hair, not all guys can be typed like that...i think blond women are attractive but I like women with darker hair more.

• Generally yes. Blond is the most attractive hair color for girls.

But there are many exceptions, just a hair color alone won't do the thing, it's a bonus, a hot girl with jet black hair still is way more attractive than an average girl with blond hair.

• Probably some guys think that way...but I do not..usually go for brunettes..a redhead would be hot...(:(:(:

• I have just recently found blondes attractive enough to consider or pursue.

• No, if a girl is attractive she is regardless of hair color.

• I rarely find blonds attractive and when I do it's in a cute and playful way. I've never really known a blond I thought was hot.

• Natural ones maybe. Your hair is probably fine as is.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think so. At my high school guys don't go for the blondes more than the other girls and the blond girls, at my school, are no more desirable..in fact the brunettes, a select 10 or 15, get all the saliva on their shirt from lusty boys O.o

• Yes, especially the ones that act ditzy(cause apparently ditzy is cute).

That being said, how do you explain the continuing brunette population? do you really think hair color is that much of a factor?