Does anyone like the new trend 'Creepers'?

Some people think they look like clown shoes, some just don't like them period. I happen to think they're pretty awesome though..I actually want a pair but they're around $100. What do you think?

link

link

They come in different colors and patterns, but these are just the basic black ones.

Most Helpful Girl

• A few of my friends have them but I don't like them, they just aren't for me. They look uncomfortable and clumsy. Fair enough if you're quite a short girl and can't get away with heels but I think you really have to be careful with what you wear with these. There's only the grunge style that they look right with, I think they'd look dreadful for wearing on every day occasions, to me, they just aren't worth the money. However, take no notice of these answers, If YOU like them, get them.

What Guys Said 2

• They just look like platform shoes, I don't see why it's so original

and is that pricey

• Don't like them.. and what's with that name anyway?

What Girls Said 7

• i have a fondness for big shoes,so I like them.

• They aren't a new trend, and they are f***ing vile. They look tacky and makes girls legs look retarded.

• Damn, chill out..just a question. No need to go all balls out.

• I am just so sick of them, where I live heaps of people wear them and tend to think they are better than others because of it.

• To each his own.

• It looks hideous.

• They look silly

• I like them, but I have never heard of them before.. Kinda remind me of Frankenstein shoes.. :p

• I get it but I would never wear it.

• I don't like them, what would you wear with them , ?

• Clothes of course :P Maybe some jeans and a cool animated type t-shirt

• Really I didn't know...

Black jeans? Ya

That would look cool

Are they heavy show or light weight , because you don't wanna be trying to lift your foot off the ground because there heavy! LOL