I was thinking about cutting my hair for a change. Short hair or long hair?

I have had the same hair for a couple years know. It's kinda of long there is a pic on my profile. I am thinking about getting it cut for a change. Ladies do you like your men with short hair or long hair? Should I get it cut?

Most Helpful Girl

• ew Short hair please! leave the long hair to the females. (:

-A

What Girls Said 8

• Men always look better with short hair compared to them with long hair. I've seen guys who had long hair go from low 5s to high 7s when they went shorter on their hair cut.

• Short please

• Short hair.

• i didn't check your pic but I think short hair suits men better.

• Shorter for the summer, but no buzz cut...not really attractive in my opinion. But usually I like longer hair on guys iif its not mullet like...yuck. although your hair is perfectally fine as of now.

• I'm getting it cut tommorow so I'm still debating. It's hard to cut it I'm used to the way it is. I jus.t thought a change might be good

• Probably will spike it. Thanks for the advice it helped. I'll let you know.

• Awesome and no problem. (:

• Short hair.

• Damn, nice..bod o.o

• long isn't bad but short is sexy

What Guys Said 0