Which dress should I wear out tomorrow?

I want opinions from strangers:) I'm out of town and met someone at a hotel I'm staying at. He invited me out to show me around tomorrow. I assume we'll just be getting drinks or something to eat and visiting some places but which one do you think is better? I'm debating on which one to buy:) Thank you!

link

OR

link

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• You're going to be one of these for tomorrow night? I'm assuming they have a store there where you're at. Either way, I'm not really a fan of any of these but I think the strapless one is a bit better looking.

• It makes absolutely no difference. Wear whatever makes you most comfortable. As long as he likes you and thinks you are beautiful, he won't care. If you ask most guys a day later what their date was wearing, most will not be able to tell you ...but they will remember the eyes, hair, and curves.

• I think you should buy the purple one. Especially if your date is at night. Plus purple is hot

• between the 2, the 2nd one...

• first not second

I agree with the other anon user about the hem line

• I'd have to see them on you, to see where the hem falls. You want to keep it casual so I'd go with the first one, since the second ones hemline falls pretty short (don't want to send the wrong message too soon)

What Girls Said 5

• I'd go for the first one, it's got a nice flattering shape to it and also can be dressed up or down. It's more versatile and would look good with most accessories! The ruffles are a good detail too. The second one isn't bad but it's look a little too short at the front.

• Both are equally cute.

Must I choose? lol!

I don't know, I'd go with number one.

• I think that you've got a sure winner ,either way!Both are very cute.Good luck.

• i like the first one

• Metallic shirt button

In black