When was the last time that you got really really dressed up?

So, when was the last time that you had to get all gussyed up,

for some special occasion? What did you wear? And how do you

feel about yourself when you do dress up?

I'm asking because, I just tried this beautiful dress on that

my mom has in her closet, I've wanted to try it on for so

long. It's a long black dress with these silky strapes and

the dress has a slit going up it and I have a great pair

of wedge sandals to go with it that tried on. And when I

looked in the mirror I felt like princess and I don't get

to dress up ever, we don't go anywhere fancy so dressing

up is one those rare special things for me. But, even so

I just tried the dress for the heck of it and I felt for at least

a few seconds, like a beautiful princess and I just wish I had

somewhere to go, so I could wear it! : (

Anyway, now that you know how I spent a portation of my night lol.

Now it's your turn to talk, so please do! Thanks ! : )

Most Helpful Girl

• I have to be properly made up for work three or four times a month, I get a whole day of pampering, I'll have my nails, hair and make-up done and then I'll get to wear whatever my manager has ordered me to wear that night which is usually a bright colored sequin number with more often than not a head piece. I do enjoy dressing up don't get me wrong but that's just my job and it's becoming quite a normal occurrence, I think I look quite over the top sometimes because often they'll be too much glitter going on or my hair will be too big and my eyelashes will look huge, it's just not me half the time, I prefer to be quite understated and natural but as it's not all the time, I go along with it, it's what I'm paid to do. It's alright but it really doesn't compare to dressing up properly for a wedding or something. Other than those two occasions, I don't dress up all that much.

What Guys Said 6

• Really really? or just really? Haha.

I got dressed up for a presentation I had to give with a partner for Business class in May. I wore a suit, a tie, black pants, and those shoes that guys wear to an office job. I love getting dressed up like that because it makes me feel more handsome, and more mature. I also noticed that I get treated more like an adult when I am dressed up like that.

• Five days a week - Monday through Friday

• job interview 2 years ago

• This Friday for mosque.

You don't have to dress up but I think it's a nice gesture and I like to dress up so I do it when I can :)

• September 2010 for my cousin's wedding. It's been forever, and I want an excuse to suit up!

• I have to get dressed up most of the year. Every other month, I have an orchestra concert..and plus, I got dressed up for my birthday, back in March. It's become sort of cliche for me. Besides, men don't really get all the attention when they dress up like women do. It's all about the dresses on the women!

What Girls Said 15

• Last August for my cousin's wedding. I wore a dress (gasp!) and HEELS (double gasp!). :-P

I kind of like getting dressed up, because it's fun and different and a special thing to do, but at the same time, I'm not a super girlie girl, so I often feel silly and out of place. Like I could just let out a big breath if I could just put on some damn sneakers! Haha

But I guess I just figure it's healthy for me to dress up sometimes. :-)

• I suppose for my cousin's wedding a few weeks ago. I take any excuse I can to get dressed up once every few weeks, like a bachelorette party or even a dance social (people will show up in anything from sweats to cocktail dresses).

You can wear it wherever you like! Go out to a fancy dinner with your friends, or find an art gallery opening. There's also the opera and ballet.

Or, just have an elegant party with your friends. Make it a theme! I loooooooooooooooooooove themed parties!

• Last time I dressed up was for a formal at my university. I wore a red cocktail (just basically nice and formal, but only knee-length) dress and black heels. I love getting dressed up, and I felt very pretty and really confident, so I totally know how you feel. Sorry you never get a chance to wear it out, though! =(

• The last time I got dressed up was in December for my brother's wedding. I felt so beautiful and sexy. I had this dress that hit me just above the knee that hugged my curves in all the right places and showed the perfect amount of cleavage. I had my hair and nails done and just felt amazing! I love getting dressed up! :)

• It was a work holiday party a few years ago. I wore some black heels with bows on them, and a vintage-style green dress. It was very fitted and went about knee length. I love dressing up, so of course I enjoyed it and a lot of people at the party thought the style of the dress was neat!

• I dressed up for work today. My company expects you to dress well. I wore a long red dress that is very Greek looking in appearance, like a toga almost except it's a dress. I wore it with a pair of slate grey sparkly flats.

• I dress up everyday, not gowns but I wear heels, pantyhose and skirts or dresses everyday and my Boyfriend just loves it.

• dressed up for x'mas party.

will be dressed up for students graduation next week. :-)

• Really really really, 2006 in my sister graduation, long black dress and professional make Up its good to look nice, its been so long lol but I have a wedding soon and I am the bridesmaid so really looking forward to it...

Other yuan that I always use make Up and heels but I don't think that's dressed Up

• Prom, almost a year ago.

• For a resturant in late may.

2-3 weeks ago.

• My prom in 2009 :-)

• prom =] in April and now I have a wedding to go to on July 14th

• The last time I dressed up was for my brothers graduation. It was like, what 2-3 weeks ago. I wore this pretty lavender dress with a nice summer hat. The graduation was held outside so it was perfect because it was blazing o.o

• I went to a wedding two weeks ago.