Do you get attracted to pretty eyes?

I have had many girls compliment me on my eyes through the years. Words like pretty, dreamy, hypnotizing and exotic are a few of the words I've heard used lol.

I have big dark green eyes and am not bad looking. I think you can tell a lot about a person from just watching their eyes. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, its the first thing that gets me.I LOVE boy's who have a blueish hazel eye color and I adore green eyes ...i can get lost in those eyes...their so pretty and innocent looking .they are sparkly as well.

I think that you can tell a lot about a person through their eyes. The subtle movements are the most important aspect to pay attention to.

Eyes can say what lips dare not whisper. but unfortunately people can really play you with their eyes. they can make their eyes look real deep and soulful but their heart is completely empty. But I still believe that the eyes really can be used as a window to another person's soul. As long as the other person is honest.

What Girls Said 9

• "Pretty eyes" make me melt. Even if the person is not very great looking, it makes me cancel the other features out. You can tell a lot about a person by their eyes.

• Expressive eyes, eyes with a slight glimmer , they can be entrancing. I remember a few years back when I was taking driver's ed.. the boy behind the wheel had these amazing eyes. He looked like Jesse McCartney and he kept staring at me in the mirror with those gorgeous mischievous eyes.. probably because I was staring at him.

• yes I love pretty eyes, who doesint, but not if you act like you know it.. modesty is far more attractive.

• Ofcourse.

• I agree its the most important thing as look goes and its not about color I saw some weird blue eyes like cross eyed and like those that seems like they are about to pop those make people look ugly...

i love my eyes and they chocolate brown its the thing I most like on me and wouldn't change it

and that's where I look when I find someone attractive...

• Yeah. Eyes can be really expressive and attention grabbing

• I love men with deep eyes, in the sense of it looks like the have something important on their minds.. and this this looks good on any guy.. more of a character trait, but as for simply color.. dark brown, or blue!

• no, I don't really care for a guys' eyes- as long as the guy doesn't have big -looking eyes, it's all good.

i am more into the aura and presence of a person:)

• I'm a sucker for pretty eyes and a nice smile.

What Guys Said 1

• Sure it's a plus, but does it mean that just because a girl likes your eyes your going to get her to be your girlfriend, or get laid no.