Where can you buy cute swim shorts?

like online or what stores? I can't find any good ones anymore?

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

• pac sun or zumies stores like that. They sell companies. Like Roxy, quicksilver, hurley etc.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Like swim trunks? Pac Sun? I went to this place once where all these clothing stores were together in one big store. I think it was called a mall. Wait, yeah, they're malls. Go there, don't girls like going window shopping anyway?

2|0
    0|1
  • swim shorts?... Have you heard of a store called Zumiez? That's where I'd go to get swim suits for my ex. They have some super sexy and cute designs there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know Target carries them. Or you could always go to www.athleta.com

Just do a simple Google search you will find everything you need.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're from southern cali, there are some stores across the street from the pier in huntington. Also, killer dana or hobie down in south county orange county.

0|0
    0|0
  • zappos, roxy, body glove.

0|0
    0|0
  • thnx ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • malls or steal it from the life guard

1|0
    0|1
  • It would really just depend on where you like to shop, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry what were you asking? I saw a bikini in the profile pic and still haven't recovered from how sexy your tan lines are...

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I got a nice pair at Roxy a few years back, but I don't know what the selection looks like now.

0|0
    0|0
  • pacsun

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean like a bathing/swim suit? K-mart and Walmart have cute ones. And if you live near the beach there are a ton of shops that have them.

0|0
    1|0