What bra should I get?

I wear a 32B in a regular Victoria's Secret bra, with light padding an no push up. I want to wear a pushup bra with this dress I'm wearing, but it's strapless. So should I get a 32B strapless pushup bra, or a size smaller. I want it to actually lift me some and make them look bigger. So should I get the size smaller, like a 32A or 34A? Which would work better? And do strapless pushup bras even work?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• The smaller bra will def. make your boobs appear bigger, although it may feel a bit uncomfortable.

I say keep at your current size, you can still get the effect you are looking for if you get the right bra. Why not try speaking to one of the workers there? I am sure they can help you out. Plus they have a fitting room, where you can try on those bras to see which one best matches (the look you are going for.)