Do men really care about stretch marks?

I have had stretch marks my whole life from when I was younger, and now that I have gained weight I have a lot more, also scared of getting even more because I'm starting to lose the weight I gained so I'm going to be covered basically and I have tried EVERYTHING to get rid of them but nothing... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Do no worry about them!

For one they'll probably fade. And if those are the pivotal factor of whether he will care about you or not, then he's worthless to you. If you're looking for a one night stand, you'll find one, but if you're looking for any depth, the stretch marks should not make a difference in "his" eyes. Beauty is not skin deep, and if he really loves you he'll won't worry about them at all, just like you shouldn't.

You're a beautiful person, and you need to find a man who looks at your heart, not your skin! (: