Do you ever dress up to church?

I'll do it on only Sundays, and I dress up whenever I'm in the mood for it

Most Helpful Girl

• If its Easter or Christmas I do but other then that no.

What Girls Said 15

• Not really. I barely go to church at all, but when I do I don't worry about what I'm wearing. I'm content to go in jeans. If I'm dressed up, it's not BECAUSE of church (unless it's important- baptism, Communion, confirmation, marriage, funeral, etc)

• I dress fashionably, and aim to show less skin than if I was going out shopping or with my friends. I usually make an effort whenever I go out though.

• I have never gone to church. If this was some alternate reality where I did.. I imagine I would dress... nicely and appropriately.

• I do dress up for church, however, I now find I try to dress down more because most folks do not. I still wear a dress, I just do not feel right about myself if I don't. I have only worn pants once & that was in a near blizzard. And I thought that was weird. lol

But I love to dress up, I think it's fun. Go to a nice restaurant? I like to wear a really nice dress & heels. Tee shirt & jeans? Never. Heck, I rarely hang around the house in that.

• I barely go to church, and when I do it's because of some sort of occasion, like confirmation, wedding, funeral, Christmas and all the other things, so I will dress up, but it's because of the occasion, and not the church itself.

But we can go in normal clothes if we want in our church.

• I'm not one for dressing up, but when I do a lot of people think I look really good.

• I dress up Sundays. Nothing fancy regular days.

• I like wearing dresses during the summer,

• Yes always

• 50/50. Sometimes, Sometimes I Dont. But Always For Resurrection Sunday, Christmas ETC.

• My church is a "come as you are" type of church.. I wear jeans.

• same here. only if I feel like I need to dress up for Easter or Christmas but its no pressure.

• No I don't my church don't do the whole dress up thing

• I don't attend any such place on Sundays

• Yeah, I always do. That's just how my church dresses.

• When I agree with the weather and feel good about it I'll dress up. :p I used to dress up all the time for church but everyone kept casual so I followed.

What Guys Said 8

• If I go on Sunday morning, I'll wear a suit. If it's Saturday or Sunday evening, I'll wear a polo or sportshirt and jeans.

• The church I go to is very casual...so no I don't dress up, except for special services like Resurrection Sunday.

• Sometimes because I do audio I tend not to because I'm always running around.. however sometimes I throw them a loop and put on a suit.

• I almost always do. Button down shirt or polo and khaki or dress pants.

• yes I dress up, and I hate it. If I don't have to then I don't

• not really. I usually wear jeans and a polo to church

• no I dont

• why do people go to church? that's so retarded