What do you think about girls with snake bites (piercings)

I really want to goe snake bites and I was just wondering what people's thoughts would be if gyou saw a girl with snake bites. Would you think it was attractive, trashy, weird, ugly, a turn on, turn off...ect. I actually really like them on boys and girls. No h8 please.

Most Helpful Girl

• well I love them they look sexy tbh and if you want them get them don't worrie about what people think if they hate there prob's just jealous they haven't got the guts to get them that's my view anyways :D

What Guys Said 3

• You can't keep asking for people's thoughts and then say 'No h8'. Maybe they hate them.

I find them a little sexy and trashy.

• Sorry,"no h8" is like a trade mark I just put on all my questions.

• I don't think they'd be visually that noticeable, though I guess they might be a little. I was more wondering if you'd leak when drinking.

• Haha they pierce it with a needle...it depends if you strech it out I guess.

• it really depends on the girl of course, generally I

think most girls pulls it off quite well

• Hottttt if you have an attitude to go with them. Not so much if you're really sweet and innocent.

What Girls Said 3