If You Could Choose How Much Makeup Girls Wear, What Would You Pick?

Light make up?

Heavy make up?

No make up at all?

• None.
  • A little eyeliner and lip gloss/lipstick.
  • Eye liner, lipstick, mascara, eye shadow.
  • Blush, mascara, eye liner, eye shadow, lip stick, lip liner.
  • As much as possible.

Most Helpful Girl

• I vote A None. I say this for 2 reasons.

First I don't believe that girls should wear makeup, until they are at least, into maybe Jr. High. At that age most girls, start hitting puberty, and all kinds of weird things happen to the skin that may need to be covered up. Of course all girls are different and that happens at different ages. In my case that happened to me when I was in elementary school. I was the only one that I knew of at that time that had skin problems. So my Mom and Grandmother made me wear Concealer. My God daughter who I raised never had the skin problems which I'm thankful for. So I didn't let her wear makeup until Jr. High. She had no interest anyway. She was a Tom-Boy like I was at that age. She hit high school and decided she wanted to wear a little makeup. So makeup was never as an issue with her.

Second I remember girls wearing makeup in school. I was not allowed to wear makeup that young. My parents didn't allow it. I was made fun of for looking like a little girl, instead of looking like a women, like all the other girls my age. It made me feel small and like I didn't matter. I always had friends, and was always in "clicks" and was never picked on. However the comments about looking like a little girl, compared to the other girls, made me feel like one of those picked on kids in a way. Girls shouldn't look like women until they are old enough to be women.

What Guys Said 7

• very light makeup

• I like them painted. Heavy eye liner.

• voted B, but it depends on the girl. Some girls can and should go without makeup, but others wear it so often that they look odd without it. So I am torn between A and B

• odd poll choices. eye liner, mascara and a bit of lip gloss is HOT. eye shadow, not so much - I do not want to date a girl who looks like she's been punched in the face. and what the hell is lip liner?

• I chose B because I like girls to wear as little makeup as possible.

• I don't like your options...I believe in mascara but not big on eyeliner..so I guess I will vote for "A"...

• None is best, or else maybe a little eyeline but not lipstick

What Girls Said 2

• Do guys even know what women actually look like with NO MAKEUP? I know guys on this website say that they don't like girls wearing too much makeup and they'd rather have them without any makeup, but I don't think they really know what we look like without makeup. Girls might not be wearing eyeliner or lipstick, but most girls I know (95%) would never go anywhere with no makeup. We put at least some basic foundation and maybe a little bit of blush. I honestly think that most guys haven't even seen a girl (17 or older) without any makeup. (other than their sisters or something.)

• you may be right be about some..or even a lot of males...but that is not true about me and I don't like like lots of makeup..especially concealer and blush and REALLY hate foundation & bronzer

• Lip balm only :)