What to wear on first date?

He's asked me to go to the movies with him. What do I wear? It's autumn where I live, and quite cold.

p.s I'm pale with red hair.

Most Helpful Girl

• pair of skinny jeans, moderatley high heels and a sexy top with a blazer on top. make up you should keep as low key as you can but still look like you made some effort. hope your date goes well xx

What Guys Said 4

• Wear whatever you feel comfortable in, you'll get 1000 different opinions of what to wear here, and none of them will be an honest reflection of how you want to appear to this guy.

• A pair of skinny jeans, your favorite shirt and a pair of converse all stars. ;3

• Something like one of these maybe: link (minus the belt and different shoes) link link (with a jacket or cardigan) Are you a natural red head?

• yeah I'm a natural red head. Thanks for the links :)

• I saw that question. That outfit is very nice, the guy on the date is a lucky man.

• thanks so much :) But I'm the lucky one haha

• Movies on a first date? hmmm

What Girls Said 0