GUYS: what kind of eyebrows do you like on girls?

hahaaa I just realized how dumb this question sounds...but I pretty much bleached my eyebrows...yeah I know bad idea...so they're brown and they match my hair now...what do you think when you see a girl with lighter eyebrows?

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as they aren't drawn on , are somewhat tamed and they look natural I really don't mind. In fact I recently noticed that this girl that I like has a bit of a faint unibrow (which she tweazes) and we joke about it ( I also have one, which I groom/remove). The most important thing is the she is so comfortable in her body, which I really like

What Guys Said 4

• I like the eyebrows that aren't connected in the middle. I don't like the penciled in eyebrows that make a girl look always surprised or astonished. Aside from that I'm about whatever man, that's your face, I can look away if I don't like it.

• I don't think I've ever noticed eyebrows in my life.

• I honestly couldn't care less about a girl's eyebrows as long as they're not super bushy.

• I wonder whether or not they are the real color. Generally eyebrow color is usually a shade darker or on par with your regular hair color. As for me and my blond hair, my eyebrows are brown. So it always makes me a little suspicious when people will have like blond hair and blond eyebrows also.

What Girls Said 1

• Not a answer, just a curiosity.. Why'd you decided you wanted blond eyebrows if your hair wasn't?

• my eyebrows are brown ! not blond hahaaa

• Didn't you say you bleached them?

"buut I pretty much bleached my eyebrows"

• they were black before..sort of hard for them to go from black to blond from just bleaching them once...hahahah