See my picture on my profile and tell me how to be more attractive?

give some advice

and I am not allowed to cut my beard so if any other please suggest me

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't see your pic but all you need is confidence really. Oh, and smile in your pics. When you smile people like it. So just smile and have confidence because confidence is always good.

What Girls Said 4

• stop being a gray rectangle?

• sorry for inconvenience fixed it

• looks are a relative thing but in my opinion- you don't need much-lose some weight,either lose the hat or wear it in more of a beanie style,not a ''i have a bob on my head style'' and trim the beard or shave it

• Doesn't really work when we can't see your profile lol

• I would advise you to work on the losing some weight around your waistline by healthy lifestyle choices.

• Then I guess if you want to look even better, work on some shoulder/arm/back muscles. :) I find those pretty attractive.

• look at your own (lack of) picture and fix it first.

• sorry for inconvenience fixed it

• Alright *looks at picture*. Agrees with what 'Visual said'.

What Guys Said 3

• why are you complaining? I see a hot curvy chick admiring you and your bitchin' car.

• You'd look a lot better with a head and a body of some kind.

• sorry for inconvenience fixed it

• Shed the beard and keep the stache and goatee, eat less, run two miles a day, do as many push-ups, sit-ups as you can on a daily basis, and you'll look like a million bucks.

• You're anonymous and thus have no profile picture. Question fail.