Do you ever wear sunglasses just to look cool?

Sometimes I think people wear them just to look bad ass. :P

Do you?

Updates:

0|0
15|11

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• I look funny with glasses on :p so no lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I wear em to keep the sun out of my eyes! I can't help if I look like a badass while wearing them though! :D

Btw: I laughed my ass off at the vid!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah...especially the cop glasses. They make me feel like I have balls of steel.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I wear them when I'm driving or outside to keep the sun out of my eyes...you know, just the typical use for them:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am bad a$$ without sunglasses :p

0|0
    0|0
  • No o.o I wear them because it's f***ing hot and I hate the sun in my eyes. My eyes are already damaged enough ;3

0|0
    0|0
  • my guy friends do. I make fun of them for it, sometimes they make me do it too.

0|0
    0|0
  • no I have a rare disorder where my pupils are really big all the time and any light hurts

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I love sun glasses but I don't wear them that much to avoid looking like I am trying to hard or to look like a badazz lol , It also protect my eyes from the sun.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea...indoors too. #douchy link

0|0
    0|0
  • no, never.

0|0
    0|0
  • sunglasses look horrible on me. I don't know why.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't wear sunnies :o

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I wear Rx (prescription) sunglasses, so I can see 20/20 while having sun protection at the same time, plus I like the look so much I wear them all the time, indoors or outdoors, day or night.

I have pics of me wearing them in my profile; they're not as dark as standard sunglasses.

Yeah, some people may think I'm a douchebag on 1st impression cauz I'm wearing sunglasses indoors and/or at nighttime (and I also wear "blingy" jewelry)...but frankly I don't care (and most don't once I tell them that they're prescription). I like the look...so maybe there's some dbag in me.

Even before I lost my regular eyeglasses, I still opted to wear the ones I wear in my pic cauz I like the look. 8-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather walk around with my eyes clothes then wear sunglasses. I hate the feel of them on the brim of my nose and the backs of my ears. Luckily I have good eye sight and don't have to wear glasses yet. The rare occasion I wear them is when I go out of state and then return home to the sunshine state. O_O It's so bright in Florida, and you don't realize it until you've been somewhere else for a week. I feel like my eye balls are melting when I return home so I stop by a pharmacy and by some $5 shades to wear for a few hours. =D

0|0
    0|0
  • I did a few times just to experiment how others reacted, and if they treated me differently.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but I usually end up looking like a douche instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually just bought my first pair of em a few weeks ago, I hated wearing them, thought they were pretentious but it is mildly addicting :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I only wear them outside or when I am driving and I only wear them if it is bright outside.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I don't wear glasses and sometimes I can't wear sunglasses over my prescription glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but mostly to shield my eyes. I never wear sunglasses except maybe to go fishing.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes they are a fashion accessory after all

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear them to protect my eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • hipsters wear glasses to look stupid

0|0
    0|0