Why do most guys like brunettes over blondes?

not trying to generalize but I've done multiple polls and brunettes always have more votes. anyways, what is it about brown hair that you like?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like both, but I almost always notice a dark-haired girl before a blond. I think that is because of the bigger contrast of colors and shadows that catch my eye, where the face and physical features stand out more with dark hair (and eyebrows, for blondes who darken their hair but not their natural light eyebrows). Beyond that it depends on the person. There really are a lot of ditsy blondes, but I like the ones who aren't. Brunettes have more the reputation of being secretive or unexpected and the seductive temptress with blondes having the reputation of being just easy. I don't buy into that and would rather get to know the individual, but not all guys are like that. But the contrasts of color and shades catches my eye.

What Guys Said 4

• It's just what I like more. No real reason behind it.

• You know - this site hardly reflects reality. We LOVE blond girls, generally.

The thing is - many guys here are p****-whipped and all their answers are distorted in a way not to offend girls... somehow guys from here like girls who got flat chest, no butt, who don't wear make-up and who are not blondes.. bitches - please!

If you're blond you so should not worry about what the polls here say.

• what about jet black hair? can be so nice.

• Personal preference

What Girls Said 0