Why can't I ever get attractive men?

I have always seen myself a big loser in the world of Love. Never had a boyfriend , and when being with a good guy friend, they end up not having feelings for me . I don't understand what to do .

On the contrary I see other girls . who keep getting boyfriend one after another. I really don't know what's wrong with my love life. I always try my best to be good with guys.

The ones whom I get , they aren't at all attractive for me. I feel ridiculous to see , how horrible they look. I prefer myself to be with someone much better looking in life. After all Physical attraction is surely needed right ?

This Question had a high rating suddenly how did it become "Boring" for you guys...

Most Helpful Guy

• physical attraction is needed but its not always instant, your a girl who has standards by the sound of things, and your friends get guys because they give what the guys want, where as you come across as more selective, so be proud of that, you have talents, they won't go un noticed, when they are it will be from a worthy guy, not some one whos playing you for your talents but want to prove to you he's worthy of them, good luck,x

• Coming across as more selective , is costing me a lot . nevertheless thanks for inspiring me :)

• I wasn't judging just speaking in general,x

• someones a little jealous their not the bright spark they thought they were

What Guys Said 6

• Wait, so let me get this straight, I pose the EXACT same question, about how I never get attractive women, always ugly nasty fat girls, and I get a SHIT storm of hate responses from girls. But then here we have a girl. complaining about the EXACT same thing, and everyone is supportive of her? Nice going female population for proving once again, your beliefs contradict themselves.

On the brighter side, nothing against the person who asked this question, my problem is not with you. It is frustrating to see all your friends have someone at all times, over and over, and your stuck with the left overs, I myself feel the exact same, we are in the same boat. Its not that we want a super model, but someone we feel as though we are attracted to. My best advice to you, is just be confident in yourself, and remember, there are billions of men on the planet, there is the right guy out there for you :) Cheer up and stay strong, you will find him.

• Depends on what kind of guy you're attracted to. It also depends on how you react around the guys you like and don't like. If you want a good-looking guy, chances are that he has many options so it's always going to be harder to catch him. To get him, you have to make yourself stand out from the other girls who want him.

• Try going out with guys that are attractive. Befriend handsome guys, hang out with them, maybe it's not a matter of luck, it's a matter of time?

• probaby because you have high standards and also your not going for the attractive guys, and not asking them out etc

• If you want the really attractive guys, you have to be pretty attractive yourself. Are you?

• I am overweight :P

• Then you have unrealistic expectations. Really hot guys tend to date really hot girls and vice versa. You need to be realistic about what kind of guy you can get.

• I am going to join the gym

• Bottom line attractive men are able to get attractive women and vice versa.

Put raw if you aren't attracting a higher caliber of men then you have to change your looks and personality to increase your chances.

By all means as BA suggested sit there wait for you prince, but if you don't do anything nothing is going to happen.

What Girls Said 5

• it's really weird that some girls don't want boys but boys're always there,while other girls who really want a boy can't get one.god often give people things they don't want.so maybe you can try not to think of getting a boyfriend all the time and guys will probably come.

• Try changing your settings. Go to bars or clubs, where you will find tons of attractive men but those aren't usually looking for a serious thing. The ones who are usually find it with people they know, as they have many options from girls so they have to look at personality as an important factor. Also, you can't have unrealistic expectations, some people will be attracted to you and some won't... but if you were standing next to a stunning girl, you would have to pull a trick out of a hat to get the hot guy over her, which means you have to work on your good qualities and improve them even more then go shock and stun all the cuties with your charm and confidence etc. I used to always be bitter about girls getting guys and not me til I realized they own and love who they are and I don't... that's a big thing... You gotta rock it like you own it, and everyone will be fooled ;)

• I don't mind pulling down my weight. But I have noticed that guys then tend go after the body rather than you. I had one day a horrible argument with the guy. he kept insisting me to reduce my weight cause then I could look really pretty girl in the whole town. but I was like Eh ? is that it all.

• "it's the inside that truly counts" cliched, but true.

• I am in the exact same position as you, but I didn't think my standards were that high...haha

anyway goodluck, hopefully the right guy will come along at the right time :)

• well, you're in England... English guys... aren't known for their great looks.

• Ahaha contrary to popular belief, there are actually plenty of attractive guys over here, my problem is I attract guys that I'm not attracted to and the ones that I am they are rarely interested.

• But then again, men from the states are not known for their brain power to attract women.

• I get what you're saying. I kinda have the same problem. : /