What shoes to wear to on a very casual first date?

Let me know what you think, just not heels because we're just going to his house... also think for a colder climate, I can't wear sandals now...

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on what you're wearing accessories like shoes can either make or break your look. like mini skirts and snow boots wth? makes nooo sence a skirt is for warmer days snow boots are for cooler days... duur! lets not mix seasons..if you're wearing jeans, flats are cute, or steve madden type of chunky heel, cute sneakers not the ones you wear to work out in.. peep toe heels as long as they match with jeans are great, or have you seen the movie sweet home alabama? the outfit she's wearing when she 1st arrives to alabama is cuuute perfect boots and outfit! that type would be great. good luck and don't stress the guy isn't going to care too much on what shoes you're wearing, but he's most likely to care how your clothes compliments your body.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• yeah flats, or sneakers, depends on what kind of girl you are

0|1
    0|0
  • wear what you normally wear...if it's extremely casual just wear ur everyday shoes...thatr's what I do

0|0
    0|0
  • CONVERSE ALSTARRS! XD I LOVE 'EM!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• some cute flats

0|0
    0|0
  • well uggs are supercasual, but some boys don't like them

so id say cute flats or some wicked cool sneakers

1|0
    0|0
  • cute flats are casual but still look nice :)

0|0
    0|0
  • flats,sneakers,uggs

0|0
    0|0
  • i would wear black high heel pumps with support. classic black. something that goes well with everything.

0|0
    0|0