Girls AND Guys, how many pairs of shoes do you have?

How many pairs of shoes do you have? And how many of them do you actually wear regularly?

I have a total of 27 pairs but only wear 6 to 7 of them on a regular basis.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• I have 4 pairs of combat boots, luckily my job doesn't require me to have to wear any sort of formal footwear. Of the 4, I wear my Gortex lined Bellville boots the most since it rains a lot in my state and I want to keep my feet dry out of habit. After that the pair I wear the most are my Cochran historical jump boots aka the WW2 paratrooper boot. I however only wear those for re enacting the few times I have done it and as a part of a WW2 costume to attract customers to the store I work at. Next a pair of Danners USMC approved hot weather boots which have drainage vents so I don't wear them often anymore. The last pair, hot weather boots called "desert storm." these are back up pair for when I need to change into a fresh pair of boots so I don't need to wear them often.

• 3 pairs of athletic sneakers (cross trainers) 2 pairs of motorcycle riding boots (one for racetrack use one for casual riding) and one pair of work boots. that's it.

• I have about 8, including a couple of pairs of work boots.

• 5 pairs at the moment. 2 pairs of dress shoes, and 3 pairs of sneakers. I wear all of them. The dress shoes are for business and anything that requires me to be more formal. One pair of sneakers are old and I wear them for things like mountain biking where they are bound to get mud on them. The other two pairs of sneakers I alternate wearing from day to day. I may run in one pair in the morning and they get a sweaty and then wear the other pair that day when I go out and about.

• 4 or 5.

• I only have one pair of shoes and it's all I need and when those get faded and the soles wear out and they get holes in them I'll buy a new pair.

• 27 pairs? Oh my gosh! What's the point, really?

Regularly I wear only one pair of boots, but I still have shoes for special occasions and a pair of big boots for the winter.

• I only have three. Ones for work, everyday and halfway decent ones for going out in.

• i have 3 pairs of shoes

2 I wear regularly and one I wear to look nice

• like 8 or 9 pairs.

What Girls Said 11

• I have 10 pairs.

2 pair of peeptoe pumps when I go out to a party. Two pair of ballerina's I only wear during summer, so are my two pairs of wedges sandals. I have one pair of boots I love to wear but there's something wrong with the heel of it so I can't wear those a lot. I have two pairs of ankle boots. I have one pair of sneakers. So that makes 10.

I have my eye on a pair of other ankle boots, and I'm planning on asking my parents for a pair of high heeled boots for my birthday. I feel like I'm a shoe-aholic, but some of the answers here make me feel better :D haha

• I got about 18 pairs of shoes. But almost half of that is old shoes that don't look that good anymore. I seriously need to get new shoes :/

• I have 7 pairs, and I mostly wear two or three on a regular basis...

Finding shoes I like is a nightmare for me ^^

• 1 Wedges

1 Running Shoes

2 Flip flips

2 Heels

3 Casual Shoes

3 Boots

I wear 3 on a regular basis

I need a pair of flats and actually half of my shoes need to be replaced with newer ones because they're old and used.

• 20+ most likely, I only wear bout 6 pairs regularly though

• 2 gladiator sandals

1 cheer shoes (sneakers)

2 sandals

4 flip flops

2 heels

1 Crocs

1 rainbows

1 converses

1 Sperrys (not a fan of them anymore)

1 running sneakers

3 flats

2 rain boots

So... 21 I wear, WOW I did not know I had that many and I know I am missing some. At least 5 pairs (that tells you I don't wear those). I wear maybe half of those, it changes with the seasons. Right now I am wearing about 5-8 of my shoes.

• 20

• I don't know. I have more than 30ish I'm sure.

• I have 11 sandals, 11 flats, 6 tennis shoes, 4 spa sandals (dont know if they count lol!), 2 furry slippers, one Crocs, and 8 high heels. I love being baredfoot tho!

• i mainly wear flip flops and converse so that's like 5 pair I wear all the time...and 2 ballet style shoes, 2 boots, and one pair of heels. So that's 10 :)

• Probably 30 +, I love shoes