How do women find this style of clothing?

Hello, I've recently been wondering just how my style of dress looks to other women looking on. I used to wear jeans and was not a fan of the button up shirt since I always felt awkward in them. These days however I have discovered articles of clothing and footwear, which are built to be tough and I find them to be very comfortable and in my opinion stylish.

The pants I wear which can be described as cargo pants and are called: Taclite pro in the color called Coyote 120 made by 5.11 tactical. The shirt which to me at least looks professional is called a Taclite Pro Long Sleeve Shirt in the color Khaki 055. (unfortunately the site will not let me post links due to my level, I apologize). My footwear are tan suede or "rough out" boots made by Bellville and numbered 790 on their site.

I generally wear these articles for work and for play and when I wear these articles I tuck my shirt in, wear a matching tan belt and I feel that it gives me a very a professional look balanced with function. I have always wondered though; how do I look to women in this style of clothing?

What Girls Said 1

• Post pictures so we can get an idea please

• Apologies, unfortunately the site will not let me post them here, level restriction. You will have to look them up either in my profile pictures or manually via Google.

• I actually saw a guy at my work wearing exactly what you have on your profile and it was pretty cool style of clothing but of course every girl has her preferences

What Guys Said 0