What do you wear under your yoga pants?

Just curious as to what other girls wear under yoga pants. If your answer is other then specify by answering.

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

Nothing really.

• Thongs and boyshorts.

• Seeing the answers makes me dislike yoga pants even more.

• haha... I think if I wore yoga pants (which I wouldn't) I would probably wear boyshorts underneath, no emphasis of undie lines around the bum and if it shows at all, it'll be on the thigh. :) If not, I'd wear undies with a lace trim, it's usually hard to see lines with that.

• I see. Well I'm a curious person and must know the truth because a lot of girls seem like they don't have anything on under there. I feel alone in wearing underwear with yoga pants lol.

• I think it's more to do with the fact that I'm a girl and I just don't want to know if a another girl is not wearing anything under there haha... plus yoga pants are of a thin material... xD

• Show Older
  • Bikini/boyshorts

• Usually I go commando because most of my thongs show through the pants, like the outline of them. Plus it's kinda uncomfortable to exercise in a thong.

• Commando usually

• Sometimes a thong, sometimes commando. Depending on my mood that day.

• Yoga is so sexy

• i see a lot of camel toes these days...commando seems popular

• I don't. Girls who go commando, just know that guys are looking at your camel toe.

• got that right! girls love showing it I think, at the gym they're on their backs with their legs up and you can see it perfectly