Guys what would you say the perfect height is for a women?

I'm 5'5 and was wondering what height most guys prefer?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like between 5' 5" and 5' 8".

What Guys Said 5

• My ideal range is between 5'5 and 5'11. As for what most guys prefer, well, they tend to prefer shorter girls. Maybe 5'6 and below?

• I'm approximately 5'6". I love long, slender legs on taller women. However, most taller women have a problem being taller than me. O well. If she didn't care about being taller than me, I would not let her height bother me.

Of course, I have no qualms with the girl being as tall or shorter than me, either. If a girl is my height, sometimes they will wear flats more often to accommodate me.

• I have no height preference for women, it's something that is insignificant to me.

But there's only one thing though - she got to be shorter than six feet. If she's near my height or even taller it's just too awkward, but it's almost as a rule that pretty much no girl reaches such height.

• I'm 6'3. I've dated girls from 5' to 6'. I like all heights but it is rather nice being able to toss a small girl up into the air.

• 5'6 here, 5'5 and below is good.

Typically a guy has to tower over their girl or else the girl will feel weird or it looks weird in public. Personally I don't give a sh*t. But more petite/smaller the better for me because I can pick her up and sh*t and she's not a giraffe compared to me which makes it more natural feeling I guess.

What Girls Said 0