Do you ever feel like the older you get the better looking you become?

To a point at least. It seems like the last year or so I've found that I seem to be more attractive than I was when I was 18 or so. I'm 23 now. Does anyone else feel the same way? I guess some people it can be the opposite where you start off good looking and then it goes down hill from their.

Most Helpful Girl

• well, I'm going to be 20 and I feel like I look a lot better than I did in high school.

i don't mean to sound cocky but I kind of get better looking each year. I'm not gorgeous or anything but I'm not as bad looking as before. I'm slowly improving. :D

What Girls Said 6

• I refer to people that get better with age as fine wine.

I think I always was an attractive girl, its just the older I got

the more I found out what clothes or hairstyles complimented me.

• Yeah I believe it...ive seen it before with some people I have grown up with that I wouldn't have looked at twice before... to be honest

• kinda, as in I look more mature now, and have some curves that make me look like a real woman. my face has become more angular and defined throughout the years, don't know if that's good or not, but for the couple of past months, my looks have been going downhill for some reason, I'm sad :(

• yeah but a lot of it is because I learned how to maintain my look better.

• im thinner now. I was more fit in hs. I don't know I don't think I changed much besides that actually. I was tanner too, I don't know how I got lighter.

• I felt like I looked better a few years ago, I was thinner and had less bags under my eyes from stress

What Guys Said 4

• there's a saying that goes, men gets

more attractive as they grow older

while women starts out beautiful instead.

but as time goes, we

can think of new/better ways

to improve how we look, so age

probably should have a say in

this matter I guess ^-^

• Explains why they go for older guys and vise versa

• I feel I do the picture in my profile was taken back around '04-'05 and I STILL look the same way now.. I would get around to updating it but I think the file needs to be a certain size. The only thing that shows I'm getting only is I have a few small strands of grey hair but I keep my hair cut short so you can't really tell.

But it sucks any girl in my age bracket thinks I'm still in my teens unless I tell them my age.

• men's faces usually get manlier with age. our jaws grow, our faces get wider, it makes us look more manly and mature.

women usually love the maturity in a man, so just lookin mature is already a big plus that makes you more attractive.

i heard our d***s grow too when we hit like 30.

and yeah, I used to be cuter but its a good thing I look manlier now cause I wouldn't attract any mature women if I was still just "cute"

• Nope. This is more true for women than it is men, but still applies to both.