Belly button piercing: turn on or turn off?

Question says it all. Do you find them hot or trashy?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's so much less common to find people that don't want to "express" themselves by putting holes in their bodies an/or inking themselves up.

A complete lack of tattoos and piercings interests me the most, because that is the most unique now adays. That said, I'm indifferent towards belly button piercings in general, as in it doesn't affect attraction in the slightest compared to any other random piercing (they don't kill attraction for me, but a lack of them all enhances attraction).

What Guys Said 9

• Unless you're a performing belly dancer, it's trashy!

• I have never liked piercings or tattoos, but the navel piercing looks pretty for some reason. :-/

Trashy has to do with your behavior and personality, not those artifacts.

• Depends on the belly that they are connected to.

• Neither...I am not a fan of piercings or tattoos...however...in the universe of piercings, a belly button would bother me about the least...o.O

• hot

• Turn on.

• i love it on chicks lol.

• They can look hot. I do think, though, that if your belly button looks beautiful without the piercing, you should leave it be ;)

• I don't really find them trashy, but they're so common that I tend to have a somewhat derisive opinion of it. "Oh, look, a navel piercing. How unique and unexpected".

What Girls Said 5

• their cute if you have the right "physicality" to compliment it..

• I don't think they're trashy.

• I think it is nice :/ just my opinion.

• I don't like it

• Personally, I found it nice/cool in girls that are under 20. Over 20, I find them quite trashy...